Our Sleep Specialists will exam, educate and offer
treatment for all patients as needed. We will work
closely with your referring doctor to ensure that
your every need has been met.
Sleep Studies - All of our locations
are equipped to provide a full spectrum of diagnostic
studies to evaluate snoring and sleep apnea, narcolepsy,
restless legs, and other sleep disorders. Such studies
(PSG) – An overnight sleep study
in which sleep stages and breathing are monitored.
- CPAP/Bi-level Titration –
A flow of positive-pressure air through a mask to
splint the airway open for sleep apnea treatment
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
– An objective test to evaluate sleepiness
and will also be used to measure the results of
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
– An objective test used to document that
a sleep/breathing treatment is effective. This test
is required by transportation authorities to give
employees the approval they need to return to their
jobs after treatment for a sleeping disorder has
been under way.
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry Study
– Home overnight study that monitors oxygen levels (SaO2) and pulse. This is often used as a screening tool for possible sleep related breathing disorders. This test is done by one of our many Medical Equipment companies that we work with.
Sleep Treatments –We will facilitate patient follow-up by educating patients with the latest comprehensive treatment options for sleep apnea including::
- CPAP Therapy
- Surgical Options
- Oral Devices
Follow-up – Our staff will
ensure your treatment is effective through extensive
follow-up and contact.
Insurance – Our customer service
staff are experts on educating our patients about
their insurance benefits. Our patients will know what
their insurance will cover and if there is any out-of-pocket